Unforgettable July 17.
MH17 tragedy breaks people's heart.
I' m also, in my case,
It's someone's heart.
When u break someone's heart your breaking your own too.
All these while I tried to avoid drama but in reality,
My whole life was a joke.
I made mistakes. And some mistakes u can't just washed away with tears so,
I need to find my self back. My pure heart 7 years back
Where do i go from here. Should i follow what heart says or to fulfill parents wishes,
I just want to find the turning point in my life.
And things happened for reasons,
I pray to Allah for his guidance, for a better way of living. And to show me the person i care the most, the person i can't live without
So i can wholeheartedly agree to the decision to what Allah has decided upon,
In the holy month of Ramadhan.
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, once again~
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. Helooo from Anne di tahun 2025!!! Subhanallah... dah bulan 9 ye. 3 bulan saja lagi sebelum kita nak menjengah ke ...
-
Salam. Dalam proses meluahkan perasaan dalam entri lepas, ada satu nama yang aku terlupa untuk berterima kasih. Maaf ya! Sms dia haritu, ...
-
currently i'm listening to i'm lucky one. . "..ku persembahkan satu citaku.. setulus hati hanyalah untukmu.. dan ku laku...
3 comments:
ape cite ni ape cite? sile stori mori morning glory
haah.. ape citer ni?
Tq for ur concern. Blm ready lg nk cite. Nnti da tenang semua kita stori mori ye kakak2 sekelian :)
Post a Comment