I guest it's about time to update. It's been ages since my last post. I feel like doing nothing. But when i look back at my life, owh bole lah update blog ni. Huhu.
Well life not always at its best. At one point, i felt lost. I don't really know what to do with my life. A relationship ended. A loved one passed away.
But the heartache, the tears, the sleepless night all makes me stronger, braver and wiser. At least i feel like a better person now.
While coping with grief and loss, I remember a verse in Al-Quran. Allah mentions that with every difficulty there is relief. Sabar. And Syukur. That verse makes me the person i am today. Thank you Allah the most merciful. All praises and thanks to be to Allah.
In between kerja and adapting to change, Allah murahkan rezeki, gerakkan hati dan permudahkan jalan untuk lihat dunia. These are the places i went for the past two years. Btw, I posted Europe trip on my last post so let's continue jelah.
In between kerja and adapting to change, Allah murahkan rezeki, gerakkan hati dan permudahkan jalan untuk lihat dunia. These are the places i went for the past two years. Btw, I posted Europe trip on my last post so let's continue jelah.
JAN 2019 : INDIA
Delhi. Kufri. Chandigardh. Agra.
Weeks lepas episod kepergian mak, I told abah, I nak pergi travel. Its my kind of healing therapy. Abah OK je. In fact siap bagi duit belanja. Suwitt abah kita. I guess abah being thankful. For taking care of mak and him also sebab masa tu abah was half blind. Tak bole drive, tak bole membaca sebab selaput cataract yang teruk.
I accidently found this one travel group and decided to join them. India masa tu tengah musim winter. And Kufri was not the in the initial plan but it was a worthwhile experience. Snow pouring like raining. Winter view and scenery was amazing. And I'm blessed with many good people i have met during this trip. Not to be forgotten, I looovee the food! Lain dengan kari dekat sini. Serious.
FEB 2019 : JEJU ISLAND
Seongsan Ilculbong. Cheonjiyeon Waterfall. Manjanggul Cave. Sangumburi Crater. Jusangjeolli Cliff. Osulloc Tea. Camellia Garden. Tangerine Farm. Canola Field.
Balik from India I terus demam. Luckily cuti panjang CNY. Can't even celebrate my birthday as i was not well. Nak reply also tak larat. And the most important thing is I only have 6 days to rest before my next trip! I planned this Jeju trip 8 months earlier. Sebelum Europe trip lagi. Supposedly only Babe & I dua orang je tapi last minutes Kekla join us. Overall it was fun winter trip. A lil bit tricky bab makan since there was no halal store. But whatever, Jeju trip was awesome!

APR 2019 : SEOUL
Itaewon. Myeondong. Hongdae. Gyeongbokgung Palace. N Seoul Tower.
My second trip to Seoul. This one was totally unplanned. Masa kopi-kopi session with KakD, tetiba datang ilham, 'Jom Seoul next weekend'. Malam tu jugak check flight availability, the next day all set! As simple as that.
Sebab sudden plan so i understand that not everyone can simply agree to this gila punya suggestion. I have my own motive so I just need accompany. Last time when KakD buat suprise 'Nak ikut pergi Hong Kong esok tak?', i didn't pay a single cents. Bawak badan saja. Asked KakD to kira all the expenses till today tak kira pun. Since i feel indebted to her andddd i know big B is on the way so why not kita berkongsi rezeki. And yet teringin nak rasa first Spring season experience.
SEPT 2019 : PERTH
Busselton. Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. Jewel Cave. Margaret River Choc Company. Yallingup. Freemantle. Subiaco. Blue Boat House. Caversham Wildlife Park. Yahava Koffeeworks. Araluen Garden. Lavendar Bistro. Kings Park Garden.
Kalau boleh i memang avoid countries yang kena buat Visa sebab i malas. Fortunately, one department in the company i'm working with, handle travel services. So i just tanye je how the process, tau tau je siap dah semua. I did not do much pun sebab almost everything my friend dah setelkan. I totally leave it to her sebab Perth tu second home dia so apa apa je will do as long as within budget.
Masa tu Perth tengah Spring. Cold weather tapi matahari perit macam KL. Since she bought flight ticket from different airlines so she went there first in the morning. I took the last flight together with her cousin. Sampai airport dah past midnight. Beratur beli simcard punya lah lama. 3 in the morning baru naik Uber to the hotel. Next morning ambik rental car terus drive to Busselton. I kinda like Perth. Peaceful and calm. Our Airbnb both in Busselton & Subiaco was super comfortable. Beli fresh veges kat market then cooked at home. Breakfast dulu then tapau some for lunch. I only ate at restaurant once ke twice, definitely for fish & chip plus oyster.

OCT 2019 - BALI
My travel buddy, Babe kena attend conference dekat Nusa Dua. She went on Tuesday, by Friday tu da selesai conference. So she asked if i could join her for a weekend getaway. Agak tempted la jugak dengan ofer tu walaupun Bali is so so to me. Masa tu pulak buku merah dah nak expired and also flight ticket for final quarter masih belum guna. Lepas check balance cuti and flight availability, then i decided ok lah, see ya in Bali gittew. Jumaat petang lepas kerja fly down to Bali and stay over the weekend. It was my second experience hence memang santai santai je lah.
Last year was all about travel and memorable moments.
Wish 2020 to be better in every way possible.
Thank you 2019.












2 comments:
sekalinya, 2020 x ke mana2. ke sempat travel?
2020 sempat gi Dalat je kak zona
Post a Comment