Friday, May 21, 2010

Sylvia Ann Hewlett, author of "Creating a Life says, 90 percent of young professional men believe that with fertility treatments, most women can get pregnant into their early 40s.




“It's almost like the teen-ager who thinks that, 'I'm not going to get hurt. I can drink and drive. I can drive fast, and bad things happen to other people, but they're not going to happen to me,'” says Cedar. “And these are take-charge women who feel that if they do things right, whatever right is, that they will get what they want and they assume that their fertility is equivalent to those other goals they've been able to achieve.”



“We simply can't have, you know, 90 percent of young women kind of convinced that they can wait until they're 45,” adds Hewlett. “That is a recipe for disaster. And this misinformation seriously distorts the thinking of young women, and I think that's a great shame.”



http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/08/14/60minutes/main568259.shtml

3 comments:

zonaku said...

wish i can concieve & be a mom the soonest possible....



luv seeing those preggy mom, they looked so lovely & loved

ymn said...

tak reti nak baca .. next time letak subtitle :)))

kingbinjai said...

lain mcm je ni

Hello, once again~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. Helooo from Anne di tahun 2025!!! Subhanallah... dah bulan 9 ye. 3 bulan saja lagi sebelum kita nak menjengah ke ...