Tuesday, April 01, 2014

I am your little girl

My mak has been admitted to Banting hospital, yea again. I know.
Macam-macam hal family. But i can tell the most affected person, is abah.
Mom is sick, abah's old car broke down, day before kenduri had an accident.
All those thing involving $ and emotions.
I will give abah my old satria, definitely and still considering my new vios reimbursement discount for him to buy a new car. Banyak calculation kena buat since my decision on buying vios pun sebab nak dapatkan reimbursement discount tu untuk top up my daily or any emergency expenses.
I'm worried his old body can't cope anymore. He's reaching 70, and i think he just acting sihat dan kuat but reality is a different story.

That day masa mak admitted kat IJN, my sis in law nak amik unpaid leave nak jaga mak.  I told her not to worry much. Simpan cuti for other things.
Let abah jaga mak. Since i'm worried abah ulang alik daily from Telok to KL dengan traffic jam, toll and everything, so i think it's better for abah to stay with mak, in a way jaga mak kat IJN. 
 I don't care much if people kata i mengelat tak nak jaga mak. People will always talk. I just don't want them both sakit at one time. I can't take it.

I know mak sakit so let the experts do their job.  My job is to take care of abah, indirect way la.. Since he's so stubborn, perasan kuat. If i offered him money pun dia tak mau ambik. Orang tua memang macam tu la. So put them both in a place together da buat hati rasa lega. Bilik first class, tak sharing so ok la kan. Ala-ala holiday for them jugak la.

Thanks to our precious Najla. My little brother's daughter. She's the sunshine in our family. I can see abah face glowing everytime when his granddaughter is around. Najla pun agak mengada dengan atuk dia so sedang elok sangat la tu. Haha.

Ok, I need to go and visit mak today. Mak texted kata baru nak masuk darah. If that case probably tomorrow la baru bole discharge ni.

Tomorrow pulak ada visit. Hmm.. nevermind, i can handle this. Preparations semua da siap. Patut tak ada masalah. In case la i've to decide nak amik mak balik or attend to this event, u should know my answer by now :)

.

.

I am still a little girl to u. But it's time for daddy's little girl to take up some responsibilities and be a grown up lady.










No comments:

Hello, once again~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. Helooo from Anne di tahun 2025!!! Subhanallah... dah bulan 9 ye. 3 bulan saja lagi sebelum kita nak menjengah ke ...